Aug 31, 2009

Whitney Graces The Cover Of Ebony Magazine

Whitney Houston on the cover of Ebony magazine and she talks about what she went through in the music industry. From being on top to hitting rock bottom. Whitney's album "I look To You," is available in stores today. Make sure you guys go out and support Whitney she still making good music!!!



About her trials an tribulations that she went through over the years:

“I shed a lot of stuff, a lot of unnecessary weight in the last three or four years. I left a lot of old luggage behind, and when I did, the blessings just started pouring on me, and the light in my spirit started to lift
again.”



I'm happy Whitney finally got her shit together. She looks good for someone who once was addicted to drugs!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!