Dec 24, 2009

The Karate Kid Remake Trailer



So Sony pictures recently released the first teaser trailer for the remake of the 1984 film, The Karate Kid. That movie is a classic and I don't really like when they remake classic movies and ruin the ish. I'm mad Mr Miyagi is not in this movie. I love Jackie Chan though, but I guess we'll see how he does in this movie. Taraji P. Henson plays little Jaden Smith's mother, I hope they do this movie justice. Little Jaden has the potential to be a good actor, his daddy Will Smith damit. I do find it kinder weird that a teenager played in the original movie and in this version its played by a kid. Peep the trailer below.....


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!