Aug 2, 2008

I didn't no Nelly and Ashanti had two kids hmmm.....

Ashanti is on the cover of "Page six Magazine" and she dishes about marriage, kids and having respect for no other than RiRi off course. I'm guessing the two kids she is referring about are Nelly's son and daughter from his previous relationship but who knows. Well here is a little piece of the interview.... She looks amazing on the cover by the way.....



“I’d hear a song on the radio and wish mine was next. But I respect a lot of the artists who’ve come along since I was out, especially Rihanna. She’s smart and she’s worked the business instead of having the business work her.”

Back in action now, Ashanti is even more driven, and not just with career. Having two children with her boyfriend and fellow artist Nelly, she says thoughts are turning to marriage.

“I’ve been planning my wedding in my head since I was a little girl, and it just keeps getting more elaborate. I’m a huge fan of the Caribbean, so if I don’t get married in New York, it would have to be on the beach.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!