Sep 1, 2008

My favorite Girlfriend........

Remember Jill Marie Jones AKA Toni from girlfriends, omg I absolutely love her. Lets take a trip down memory lane;I miss that shows my girlfriends and I would argue over which one was Joan, Mya, Lynn and Toni who I always got. But any who check out Toni in Santa Monica along side La Clippers Cuttino Mobley as they hosted the Labor Day Classic fundraising party in Santa Monica over the weekend. She looks great and might I add they look pretty darn cozy standing next to each other........


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!