Jul 20, 2009

Chris Brown Finally Apologizes ...

Way before this incident with Rihanna and Chris Brown here in Lil Mis BHM world we love us some Chris Brown and Rihanna. So If what I'm about to say sounds bias oh f%cking well! I love those two music, I thought they made a cute couple. I do not support men who beat on women, however I'm still a Chris Brown fan. Although, I maybe a year and 3 months older than CBreezy, I fell in love with him and his music. I remembered when his debut single "Run it" was premiered on 106 & Park about 4 years ago, so innocent. I think Chris Brown made a mistake and so did Rihanna. I know RiRi isn't as innocent as she looks when it comes to the incident. I'm not saying that she asked to be used as a punching bag but something went wrong.

The world will never know what went on that night but we can sure learn from it. These two both made mistakes an I hope they can learn an grow from this. Do I believe Chris Brown's apology yes I do! Do I think it a sincere apology yes I do! Should Rihanna accept his apology? No its up to her. I hope Chris Brown can salvage what's left of his career and move on. I hope his fans are loyal an understand he's human and we all make mistakes. I'm a huge fan of both of them equally. I'm not taking sides, I just think the media has made Brown out to be this monster when he's not. I don't think people should pass judgment on this incident because we don't know what happen to this day. Rihanna isn't talking nor is Chris. I'm one of those people who needs to know the facts before I can come to a conclusion about how I feel about something. So until I know what happen, I love them both and remain a fan of theirs. Below is the link of the Chris Brown's apology. Check it out.










http://wwwtmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=44b397df-cddb-48b7-970a-f1271464115c

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For ppl who know me, knows I'm an advocate against domestic violence in any capacity, mental or physical. I'm surely not a CB fan. However, agrees that he's human & yes, humans make mistakes everyday. If his apology was as sincere as it sounds he deserves another chance. Lastly, for those who are judging him, take a long look in the mirror before you cast stones.

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Thank you, I don't support men who abuse women either. But IDK what happen so im not going to hop on the band wagon n call him a monster or blame rihanna. B/c Ive heard a lot of people take jabs at her. Saying that's good for her she deserve it. No woman asked to be beat on. I just think sum folks need not to be saying anything b/c nobody no's what happen. Its a bunch of hearsay.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!