Jul 24, 2009

Could it Be????

Ok earlier this week I said Omer Bhatti was an "attention seeking whore" I'm starting to wonder folks. I came across these two youtube videos and the kid got some moves yal. Like I'm really beginning to wonder did Michael Jackson fathered this young man. Bhatti was also spotted siting front row at "MJ's" memorial. Jermaine Jackson, Michael's older brother was quoted saying to a reporter:

“If Omer’s his son, he’s his son.We won’t deny it. We are going to give him the same love and care that we give Prince and Paris and Blanket. I can’t clearly say if he is Michael’s but I saw this kid around him.”

So could this 25 year old Norwegian rapper be the biological son of the "king of pop?" I don't know what to believe. Bhatti have been performing for quite sometime now. Check out the two videos below of Bhatti performing an he got some serious moves, they don't look rehearsed to me.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!