Jul 28, 2009

Daily Dose Of Rihanna...

Check out Rihanna hitting the streets of NYC, the denim dress is supper cute. But WTF is that ish over her head??? you lost me girl but you still shitting on them "hoes." I see why Estelle catching "titty" attacks via twitter. Did you guys miss that??

"Talking about Run This Town-“would have smashed the hook. Rihanna just doesn’t do it for me.”-Estelle.

News Flash Estelle nobody cares. Its a reason why Jay Z gave the hook the Rihanna and not you honey. You think twittering about you would have "smashed it" is going to magically get you on the hook now?? How is that relevant, whats done is done. I find it funny that these R&B artists can't be supportive of each other. Its always extra funny when the other person is not even thinking of your lame ass. Pictures courtesy of Rihanna Daily.



2 comments:

sarah said...

I remember when she used to rock baggy jeans and converse.Now she's a global fashion icon, its insane

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

I know, I luv her style. I think that's why im so obsessed with her. RihRih's fashion sense is crack and I like that she takes risk. She don't follow the trend she sets them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!