Jul 30, 2009

Eminem - The Warning (Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Diss)

Omg this is the first time I'm actually lost for words folks. Lmaoo who am I kidding, no I'm not. But this is by far the harshest "diss" I've heard thus far. Eminem went crazy on this track. I don't listen to that maniac because I think he is psychotic. Mariah done made that man go buck wild. I mean I thought "Obsessed" was cute and all but it wasn't worth it. She know he got anger issues, why would you provoke him. She just woke up a sleeping giant. Mrs Mariah and Nicky, please just take it as a lost and walk away. Eminem is crazy. If he can talk about killing his mom and baby moms on the same track. Lord knows what that psycho would do to you good folks lol. Check it out guys. Give me some feed backs, I want to know what you guys think. WOW


2 comments:

Ms.Tia said...

OH.......MY......GOD....THIS NIGGA WENT FUCKIN HAMMMMMM!!! i'm sorry mariah baby you had that coming....all this time we thought em was lying....shit he sound pretty sure of the situation if you ask me...smh stupid stupid girl lol

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lmfaoooo at Tia. But girl I feel ya, she did it to herself!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!