Jul 22, 2009

Kim K and Ciara New BFF's???

Check out these pictures of Ciara and Kim Kardashian when they hit up the premiere of the new movie "Orphan.” BFF's no I don't believe that ish. Cici can go ahead and believe Kim K is her BFF if she want but I aint buying it for one second. Nope, I don't believe it, I thought it was Kim K, Lala and that chick Britney Gasteau. Yea Kim K changes BFF's like she changes "hair extension." I hope that aint the reason why Cici dumb a$$ move to L.A. smh. She started hanging around Kim K and went Hollyweirdo on us. She better watch herself. Ever since Kim K referred to Lala and that chick Britney as her "Side Kick" I knew what time it is. I hope Lala stay away from her a$$ too. Shoot be BFF's with Solange "nutcase" a$$.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!