Jul 15, 2009

My Daily Dose Of Shoes...

Check out these fly ass Alexander McQueen shoes ya girl would love to add to her closet. I mean these shoes are the biziness. Lala Vasquez been rocking the all black peep toe booties. Shoot if someone buy me those you can believe ya girl is wearing them everywhere. I will wear them to sleep if I have to. These shoes are fire. As always I'm always taking donations or if you know someone who does illegal activities that can get me those shot me a holler on twitter. lol







2 comments:

sarah said...

The second ones are fire.

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Girl I want them all. Oh I would kill em lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!