Jul 2, 2009

Tiny & Toya





Okay so Tuesday BET premiered Tiny & Toya on what I call the EBT channel.It seems to me that everyone and they crack headed momma can get a reality show with EBT. The pair celebrated the debut of their new show. Tiny & Toya had a little party hosted by new “ATL Housewife” Kandi in Atlanta. Damn I wish I had a dysfunctional family or a momma on crack smh. Any who I'm not going to hate on these ladies, even though I don't think they deserved a show. But now I'm actually glad the EBT channel hooked them up with a show now they can clear up a few things for people. Many people probably didn't know who Toya was. I've heard a lot people refer to her as a gold digger and Lil Wayne's groupie. But many people don't know that Toya has been with Weezy since she was 13. They don't know the two was once married. So I'm glad because the media has misrepresented these two women. Tiny was once a part of a very successful group Escape and she met T.I way before he was famous. Although its hard to listen to they country a**es and it maybe hard to understand what T.I sees in Tiny. She was with ole dude when he was a ashy foot negro. I guess I'm actually coming to there defense not that they ask me too or anything. But I just had to say something. But they have a show people get use to it or boycott the EBT channel lmfaooo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!