Aug 24, 2009

Jay-Z "OFF THAT (Feat. Drake)"


A new track from Jay-Z’s anticipated album, The Blueprint III was leaked. The song is featuring Drake and its called "Off That". The track was produced by Timbaland, who also produced a couple of songs on the album. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed its mediocre to me and I was hoping for something more. But its only one track so hey whatever. The song is just "ok" in my book and its not a bad track. Maybe it'll grow on me.Check out the track.


2 comments:

sarah said...

Ok first listen i was disappointed with the beat and drake seemed extra but i was feelin jays lyrics. now on the 20 something listen lol im feelin it more but im still pissed the beat dosent knock like i wanted

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lol well im on the 5th listen so maybe ill like it by then lmao ur way ahead of me and i agree the beat not feeling.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!