Aug 19, 2009

JLo Covers InStyle's



Jennifer Lopez landed the double cover of InStyle's September 15th anniversary issue. In the upcoming issue she talks about the "album" she's working on. Jlo said:

"I'm at a point in my life when I just don't feel the need to put out anything unless I totally, absolutely feel it says what I want to say,"

She claims the album is half way done and rumor has it she plans to drop a single as early as September. To be honest, I really don't care about her album. I just thought this was a hot photoshoot and she looks good for her age. I could careless about an album from her. I wasn't much of a fan to begin with. To each its own.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!