Aug 14, 2009

Sneak Preview Of "Run This Town" Video



Now why they have to tease people like that. This video better be good HOV. From the preview, it looks like its going to be like a mini movie. My "bish" Rih Rih looks fab as usual. Peep the preview of the video below click on the link. Like I said before for me this is the most anticipated video of the year. Two of my favorite people is on this track. So I'm sorry if I'm going extra hard folks!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/428324/sneak-a-peek-at-run-this-town.jhtml

4 comments:

sarah said...

lol mtv stingy ass wont let me see it cos im not in the US. i hope its the same one i saw earlier.

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lol r u serious??

sarah said...

yep

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

wow that's crazy, it was only a 30 second clip of the video tho. I tried posting the actual video but its to big for my layout so i had to post the link instead sorry.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!