Aug 18, 2009

A Fashionista At Heart




As much as people may hate this chick, you got to love her. She could put on anything an make it look good. Essence.com has made a new feature about Rihanna’s style. Its called "30 days of style" and the girl is murdering every outfit. This chick is bad and can't no other celebrity wear the "ish" she wears and pull it off. Yall better recognize my "bish" Rih Rih style. By now you should already know, if there was any celeb style I could steal. It would definitely be Rihanna's. I love her style, very trendy chick! These are just a few of my favorites from the 30 days of style. Click below to check it out.









Click here to check it out
http://photos.essence.com/galleries/30_days_of_rihanna#223241

3 comments:

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Awe thank you hun, I'll check it out!

sarah said...

I have those purple blazers she's wearing in the second pic they kill my feet though lol. she is killin it no doubt

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Yea those are the only sneakers I would actual wear. I have small feet so I think they'll look cute on me. I want some lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!