Nov 19, 2008

Not again Kanye....

Kanye West was arrested for the second time in 2 months. The rapper was arrested on Nov.14 in England after an alleged run-in with a photographer outside a nightclub in Newcastle Friday morning. Here is what Kanye said happened, while he blog on his my space page, “when I left the club, I was encountered by a thirsty paparazzi as usual. He felt he had more rights to my space than me, so I put my hand up to prevent him from taking my image. I didn't assault him but merely putting my hand up to cover his lens. My security yelled, 'Get the camera off him.' I guess in all the commotion the camera scraped his nose." What's going on Yezzy this the second pap you attacked in the last two months.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!