Nov 19, 2008

Wanda Sykes comes out as gay.....

Comedian Wanda Sykes officially came out the closet at a gay rally in Las Vegas on Nov.15. Sykes admitted she married her girlfriend on Oct. 25, a few days before the passing of Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage in California. Sikes 44 said at the Las Vegas rally for gay marriage “You know, I don't really talk about my sexual orientation. I didn't feel like I had to. I was just living my life, not necessarily in the closet, but I was living my life.” I suspected that but that is none of my business more power to you Wanda girl...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!