Jul 29, 2009

Attention Seeking Whore....

So lil Bow Wow tweeted some photos the other day on twitter, it appears to be the hands of a mysterious female. Let me be the first to say those are the biggest and manliest hands, I've ever seen on a female. Lmao this kid would do anything for attention. I love twitter, everyone be putting they business out in the streets via twitter. When is lil Bow wow going to grow up. For his sake I hope that's not a man. He tweeted this to his followers:

"Red shirt blu jeans n heels. Ponytail oner jus like I like her. Err time I c ya I get asthama baby like like like dats my baby…Taking “R” to airport! Now look in my eye n tell me u love me again!"

He refers to the chick as "R" word on the street is, it might be some chick name Rosa Acosta. Some video "hoe" whatever to each its own. I just blog about it.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!