Jul 29, 2009

Mike Vick The Saga Continues....





So I'm not really into football and I'm not going to act like I'm a fan of Micheal Vick either. So I'm just going to cut straight to it. I read an article online last night about PETA who sent a letter to the National Football League. It goes a little something like this:


" PETA sent a letter to the National Football League asking that convicted dogfighter Michael Vick be subjected to a psychological test as well as an MRI brain scan like the one now in use at the Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in order to look for evidence of clinical psychopathy or anti-social personality disorder."

Now am I the only one who think this is a load of crap?? PETA is really beginning to get under my skin. The man did his time now let him live his life. I don't support animal cruelty, but I do eat meat bite me! This is bullshit, I wonder if Micheal Vick was white would this be a topic of discussion today. I'm not one to blame race or "the man" for anything. But I think its because Mike Vick is black, yea I said it!

People have done worst than Mike Vick yet folks are mad he gets a second chance. Hulk Hogan's son Nick was driving drunk and left someone in a coma. The young man will be a vegetable for the rest of his life. He went away for a little while, he did his "time," which should have been more. But because of who is his daddy is, he almost got a pat on his back. But he came out, I Didn't hear anybody protesting "why is he out" or "why do he gets to have a license" again.

It kills me that people find it so easy to judge others when they ish be "stinking." PETA have slaughtered over thousands of animals because they were unable to find homes for them. I bet you guys don't know about that huh?? Isn't that the same as animal cruelty? yet Mike Vick get caught dog fighting and everyone is out to get him. I just think this is a load of bullshit and somebody needs to put PETA in there place. Who the f%$k does PETA think they are??? To be asking that this man undergo an MRI??? Check out the link for the full article below.


http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/01/michael_vick.php?c=vickg0109&gclid=CJap4OP9-ZsCFR7yDAodflkRAA

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!