Jul 16, 2009

Back To Work Janet...

Janet Jackson has gone back to work since the passing of her brother Michael. Jackson was filming the sequel to Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married 2," in ATL when she got the news her big brother had passed. Sometimes its good to take your mind of whats going on in your life with doing something productive. I don't blame her for wanting to get back to work. On a lighter note, I can't wait to go see it, I love the first one. I hope Tyler doesn't let me down. Here is a picture from the set of the movie with Janet and the rest of the cast.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!