Jul 16, 2009

Katt Williams Files For Bankruptcy....

So my man Katt Williams files for bankruptcy. I find that really hard to believe. Katt Williams is one of the biggest paid comedians right now. Don't tell me you done smoked up all that money you made Katt. According to comedy magazine Humor Mill:

"We just discovered from several sources that comedian and actor Williams has filed for bankruptcy. Over the past several years, Katt Williams has been involved in several tours that have grossed over $50 million dollars and several months ago Katt turned down an offer from Comedy Central for over $50 million"

Katt what did you do with all that money? You trying to hold out on the IRS huh? lol its ok Katt I understand. I guess you found out that you can run up all your credit cards and file for bankruptcy. In seven years you can just start all over again. Shoot I found that out the other day. I'm about to file for bankruptcy yal. I'm gonna buy all my daily dose of shoes. Put them ish on a credit card and then file for bankruptcy just like my dude Katt. I just find that really hard to believe. Something really fishy about your story man. How you turned down $50 million with comedy central though.

2 comments:

GL0 said...

smh, i knew i shoulda bought his comedy DVD's instead of the bootleg.. sorry Katt! lmao

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lmfaoo u are hilarious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!