Jul 23, 2009

Celebs Who Rock Lace Front Wigs....

Have yal heard of Lace Front Wigs??? well its been the new thing in Hollyweirdo for a while now. I was looking at some last night and I think I might want one. Shoot that would be one heck of an investment lol. I don't do weaves, but I would get the lace front wig in a heart beat. I mean it looks just like your hair and you dont really have to do much to it. I put together a collage of celebs who be rocking the lace front wigs. If you didn't know Beyonce be rocking them wigs, the girl should be a spokesperson for them. Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, Mary J Blige and Ciara has been known to wear them. Check it out.






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!