Jul 23, 2009

Random Nickiidiculousness Of The Day....

WTF please tell me she didn't just do that to a little girl???? Yal look what Mel B aka Scary Spice did to her daughter hair a toddler. I wonder if she knows that's a little girl?? check out these pictures of Mel B.’s daughter Angel Iris new hair cut. Smh I can't believe she did that to the poor child. She's a baby and its girl. I wonder what all these celebs is sniffing out in Hollyweirdo that got them carrying on like that. Unless its really a he I wouldn't be surprise. Pictures courtesy of Theybf.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!