Jul 14, 2009

I Don't Know About Who Ran It, But I'll wear it...

Ok well one of my favorite black sites to visit does this "who ran it" category with the stars. I like it, I think its cool but I don't really care who ran the clothing if its cute. But if aint cute, I'll tell you who aint running it. Below is a pic of Beyonce and Zoe Kravitz in the same dress but different colors. I personally like both color dresses and I would love to add it to my closet. I would definitely run it. lol

http://www.theybf.com/Credit theybf

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!