Jul 21, 2009

My Daily Dose Of Shoes...

So today's daily dose of shoes is courtesy of designer Tory Burch. These Ballet Flats are so cute. But guess what? I can afford those, so I'll be getting a pair this fall. It'll be my treat for back to school lol. These flats are so on my list of things to get. So yes, I'll be adding these to my closet this fall folks. The loafers are $275 which is sorta steep so I'll be staying away from those. However, the ballet flats are $195 I might have to treat myself an take it as a win. Now if yal know anybody that get me all of them shoot hit me up. I'm game. Check them out.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cannnnnntttttt wait maybe we should go for 2 mayb 3

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lmaoo haha hell yea.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!