Jul 21, 2009

Terrell Owens Show...



So this weekend they kick off party for the Terrell Owens show at the Mondrian Hotel. Last Night was the premiered on VH1, what did you guys think?? Well I for one actually liked it. I'm a sucker for some coonery T.V folks. That's why I continue to watch shows like Tiny and Toya, I Love Money, College Hill etc. you guys get my drift. T.O is quite the ladies man, how he got into the real estate agent "draws" mad easy. I know she spent the night and I know he "hit" that. She talking about she a "christian girl" yes honey child. They be the main freaks. But I'm digging the show. Those two publicist of his is going to get on my last damn nerves. They mad annoying and need to let the man be. Any who's what do you sports fans think about T.O going to the Buffalo Bills?? Well I for one could careless. He should have just retired and called it a day lmao. I say this because I happen to go school in Buffalo and aint sh%% there to do. Poor T.O he don't know what he done got himself into. He is in for the culture shock of his life. When I started going to school in Buffalo 3 years ago, lets just say it has been the worst 3 years of my life. So say a pray for Terrell Owens folks.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!