Aug 25, 2009

Daily Dose Of Shoes



Today's daily dose of shoes are from Solange closet. Earlier this month, I posted some pics of Solange and big sister Beyonce in Japan and Solo was rocking these shoes below. I wasn't sure what brand they were and after some browsing around.... drum roll please!!! Lol The shoes are from the fall 2009 Moschino's "Cheap and Chic collection." But you cant find them in stores or purchase them if you wanted too. I guess thats what being a celebrity is all about. You get to wear all the exclusive "ish" before the public. But I thought the shoes were very interested that's why I took a liking to them.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!