Aug 25, 2009

Rest To Peace To AALIYAH Gone But Not Forgotten



Today marks the 8 year anniversary of Aaliyah's tragic death. Its hard to believe that its been so long. So today I'm going to remember and celebrate her beauty, talent and short life. She pave way for a lot of these new comers. Such as Rihanna, Ciara, Teairra Mari, Ashanti, Teyana Taylor and the list goes on.

I really think that if Aaliyah was alive she would have definitely gave Beyonce a run for her money. She started acting and made appearances in "Romeo Must Die" and "Queen Of The Damn." Rest In Peace to Aaliyah you are truly missed especially in this music industry. I remember when I found out about her passing, it was the talk of my junior high school that whole school year. I also remembered, I couldn't wait to go see the movie "Queen Of The Damn," she did a pretty good job. Seems like it was just yesterday. Below are a few of my favorite songs/videos of hers check it.


















3 comments:

sarah said...

one of the greatest. im pretty sure if she was still here today beyonce wouldnt be on top. aaliyah would be running the place with timbo and missy

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

yes ma'am i totally agree.

kidpaul said...

GREATEST FEMALE SINGER. I PROMISE YOU

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!