Aug 26, 2009

Dear Readers..................!!!!

Dear InFamous Nicki Readers: !!!




Yes all 29 of you and those who are NOT following but continue to read.

I would like to take the time out to say THANK YOU to everyone for reading my blog. I really appreciate it and I hope you guys continue to read it. In the last 2 months, I've accumulated over 2,000 page impression and that means a lot to me. In the last week and half Ive added a web page tracker and already its over 1,000 clicks. For those of you who are following thank you and I want you guys to feel free to comment. I don't bite and I'm not ignorant don't think I'll get mad if someone disagree with me. That's the purpose of "opinions" not everyone will agree with you.

Now for those of you who are not following but continue to read. I wish you guys would make your presence known and don't be shy. I would highly appreciate it and PLEASE comment. I want to know what you guys think. Because lets see over 2,000 page impression and 29 following that do not add up. Hmmmm maybe you guys don't like me, but like to read my blog j/k or do you lmao. Well don't stop now please "FOLLOW" and help spread the word. I would really appreciate it.

For my fellow bloggers, who come by and ask me to check out your blogs: Thank you for checking out my blog and leaving a comment I appreciate it. I always check it out. If you have a blog an want me to follow, let me know and I'll follow as long as your returning the favor.


With that said I wont be updating the blog for the next 5 days. I'm heading back to school. Yes its my senior year of college and I'm heading back to school to get myself situated for the most anticipated year of my life!!! super excited because after I graduate, I hope to make my way into the entertainment industry. I'm obsessed with it, so I figured I might as well get a job doing what I like to do BEST writing right??? It all involves writing from movie/television scripts, and novels. I really want to write scripts but you gotta start somewhere. So I started with the blog. But its so much I plan to do. Anyways enough of me running my mouth hmmmm well not my mouth, my fingers lmaoo. Okay I'm going to stop now. Well I hope you guys continue to support the blog and I look forward to hearing from the rest of you!!!! I'll be back to running my mouth or my fingers on Monday!! You can follow me on twitter/dainfamousnicki I'll follow back!!! I'll be tweeting my life away as usual don't be a stranger PEACE!!!!!!

BTW: BIG SHOUTS OUT TO Sarah & MsTia The reason being they are faithful readers and make there presence known. I really appreciate it ladies. Gl0, Mr Swagga an everyone who have been commenting thanks for the comments also. Shout out to all 29 of you and everyone else who reads the blog!!!!! hmmm maybe I'll start a reader of the week entry and do a quick profile of you put your picture up to show my appreciation. What do you guys think??? ME LIKEY!!! definitely something to think about. That would be hot!!

Oh and check out http://www.mstiasuniverse.blogspot.com/<===MsTia's blog


XOXO DAINFAMOUS NICKI LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

3 comments:

sarah said...

LOL no problem. thanks for the shout out. im waiting for Tia to update her site. I love your blog you always got the new shit up.

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lol thanks

Anonymous said...

you know we got you!

X___Ms.Tia___

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!