Aug 26, 2009

New Music From Letoya Luckett "I Need A U"& "Regret"



Check out these two new songs from Letoya Luckett "I Need A U," and "Regret." Both songs are off her sophomore album "Lady Love" which is in stores now. I'm digging "I need you" but "Regret" not so much. I like Letoya, she put out good music. Another former member of Destiny's Child people wont give a chance because there name doesn't begin with the letter B smh. People need to get over themselves and go buy her album support the girl.



2 comments:

sarah said...

I brought her first album. However i downloaded lady love, i cant afford albums at the min lol. well im gonna buy BP3. Anyway umm yea the album is good worth coppin

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lol i no i will

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!