Aug 11, 2009

Guess Who Is With Child.....Rumor Has It

So rumor has it Ms "save a hoe" is "with child." If you don't know who I'm talking about its Amber Rose. Numerous gossip sites are reporting this rumor and I don't know. Right now its just a bunch of speculations. Nobody knows anything for a fact. I guess only time will tell. For Kanye's sake, I hope this is "just" a rumor and 9 months from now all this will die down! Or maybe its not even his kid. Maybe it's Nicki Minaj baby Idk. You know those two are BFF's now. Something ain't right about that friendship if you ask me. Two bi-curious chicks BFF's?? "yeah right," and "Bush was right about weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq. <===< In my Sarcastic voice>

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!