Aug 11, 2009

R&B Singer Cassie Spotted

R&B singer Cassie was spotted this weekend at the SoBe lifewater party where she watched a performance from rapper Talib Kwali. Cassie is a pretty girl, she should just model full time and call it a day. I mean she has the height and weight requirement to do "high fashion" modeling. This music career "thing" is not working for her. I'm just trying to look out for the girl. I'm sorry to have to be the one with bad news, but Cassie can't sing. This whole "I want to be a singer ," routine has got to stop.



2 comments:

sarah said...

Id agree with that she can pick hot beats but can not sing :( I love the heels she has on though lol

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lol not a animal person. I guess PETA wud be happy to hear that, i still eat meat however lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!