Aug 6, 2009

Lady Hermaphrodite Aka Lady Gaga




So Lady Gaga is a Hermaphrodite, yes she has a "peepee and a "vajayjay." I'm not surprise, I just figured she was a dude trying to pass as a woman. But girl you got both damn that's deep. I knew something was up because her and Perez Hilton is BFF's. Lady Gaga was performing on stage and she had on a tight little dress with no "undies" on and her "peepee" fell out. Now why would you wear no panties smh. This is what Lady Hermaphrodite had to say about allegedly being a you know what:

Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal

9 comments:

sarah said...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO at your description

ilovejuicycouture said...

thanks for keeping me up to date!!!

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Lol no problem I live for these things lol

GL0 said...

i had NOOOOO CLUE! wow.. thank u for this! wow.. haha; very interesting!

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lol yea girl, I just knew something wasn't right about him/her. I still luv his music tho!

Ms.Tia said...

smh.....i can't....bish its not the point that she has both its the point that her ass is wearing no underwear and a tight ass dress which to me is just plain disrespectful

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lmfaoooooo haha I know I was like what the fuck was she thinkn.

Byrde said...

When people tell her to go fuck herself, I wonder if she can literally do it.

missbeesneighborhood.blogspot.com

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Lol wow interesting I wonder if she can do it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!