Aug 6, 2009

New Song From Teyana Taylor, Lil Kim & Keri Hilson

Teyana Taylor, Lil Kim & Keri Hilson "Turn My Swag On." This is not a "bad" track its ok, I had to listen to it three times. Lil Kim part is ok, nothing spectacular. I've heard her spit better verses. As for Ms Taylor, she taking shots at blog sites lol. Damn girl, I ain't know what these blogs had to say was getting to you like that. She says midway through her verse:


I got a question, why they hating on "Tee," Why them blog sites hating on me. I ain't do nothing to em, but ni**as tell me screw em. Not to mention, I'm the reason that they blog stay viewing. So whaddup!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!