Jul 17, 2009

Khloe Kardashian covers Life & Style magazine..

So my Favorite Kardashian sister Khloe graces the cover of Life & Style magazine and she looks rather petite. She looks great, I guess Khloe got tired of the media referring to her as a big giant standing next to her midgety mac skinny sisters. I thought Khloe looked perfectly fine the way she was. Skinny isn't for everyone that's what I always say. Khloe is now a size 6 and she looks good. I just hope she doesn't over do it and try to get down to a size 2 or 4.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!