Jul 17, 2009

Rihanna done did it again...

So my bi%ch Rihanna done went an got another hair cut yal. Now here in Lil Mis BHM world RiRi gets lost of love. We idolize her for her fashion sense and her ability to set trends. But yal RiRi done did the Cassie on us. We no likey. I think people cut they're hair when they're trying to regain control of there life. That's what I think personally. I mean she looks cute loving the jeans and cute shoes. But her hair will maybe have to grow on me. I said the same thing about Cassie and it was a no bueno. Here is a few pictures of RiRi leaving a restaurant in NYC.




2 comments:

GL0 said...

Man, i'm not hoppin on the bandwagon of this mess... idk, she'll always look cute with whatever she rocks, but im tired of these "stunts" celebrities keep pullin

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Lol I think they are going through identity crisis lol idk whats in the water out in hollyweird

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!