Jul 17, 2009

Miss Piggy sure is Living The Life...

So Tiny celebrated her 34th birthday yes 34th the chick looks much older. But any who Tiny partied it up last night. In the middle of the party, someone brought her some gift boxes. Inside was a diamond engagement ring which sources said happens to be her third one. A diamond tennis necklace it all came from her man T.I. Let me be the first to say that sure is a big fat a$$ rock on ole girl fingers. Shoot Miss Piggy, I want to be just like you when I grow up but I want to keep my looks. Check out the pictures below od the necklace and engagement ring.




3 comments:

Ms.Tia said...

girl i didnt even put this on my blog cuz im something like jealous lol

sarah said...

I bet that ring cost around $1million+

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

lmao at tia i'm jealous too. I had to do it lmao

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!