Aug 4, 2009

Is Wendy "Wendell" Williams serious???

Here he goes again, Wendy Williams addresses "The Mariah, Nick and Eminem," debacle on his talk show. I can't say I'm surprise that Wendell had something to say. However, I'm surprise he had the nerves to say Mariah Carey started it. Is he serious??? and what pipe is Wendy smoking. But wait it gets better. He also went on to say that Nick Cannon is not man because he didn't defend Mariah. From what I've heard Eminem took shots at Mariah on a track called "bagpipes from Baghdad." Though, I don't agree with Mariah for stooping to Eminem's level. Because he clearly has serious issues. Eminem is socially "retarded". He shouldn't be aloud to be in the presence of normal people, yea I said it! Also, I don't blame Nick for not responding to Eminem. Be the bigger man Nick. I'm on Team "NICKAREY." But if you missed the Wendy Williams show check it out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!