Aug 4, 2009

Up & Coming Young Money Artist Alert...Shanell

Young Money's Shanell has been in the game for quite some time now. She did hits for Kelis, Wayne etc.. But my first time hearing from her was on the Nicki Minaj track "Handstand" which features Shanell. But here she is with her song "Play in my band," featuring Lil Wayne. I'm not impressed, WTF is Lil Wayne talking about on that track. It sounds like it was made in someone's basement. I don't know if its just me, but this track is "weak," it doesn't cut it for me. Shanell try again boo. What do you guys think??


2 comments:

Ms.Tia said...

Isn't she d.woods sister? thats a fail in itself.....lmao

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

She is?? I aint no that wow lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!