Aug 4, 2009

Wayne You Need To Get This Girl Some Stage "Presence"

Let me start of by saying Nicki Minaj "I like you," your the only female rapper representing right now. But Wayne you need to buy this girl some stage presence my dude. My goodness if I paid to go to a concert to see an artist; I would be highly be upset. If all she did was walked from side to side. Yes she's a rapper, but ummm that's not the way its done.

I don't care how good your are lyrically, but honey you need to get it together: One, you are too good of an artist to be dressed like that on stage. Two, performance wise you did a poor job. Three, Young Money need to get it together with these artists. Check out the video an tell me if "bugging?" If you look closely once Ms Minaj starts performing the crowd sorta went numb. A few people had there hands up etc. But she lacks the ability to command her audience.


5 comments:

sarah said...

no your right she sucked lol. if that was kim or foxy or even remy they would have the crowd hype as soon as the walked out

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Thank you, I thought I was bugging. I'm like wow is this the "real minaj" if thats the case. Plz end ya career now.

Ms.Tia said...

i agree to some extent i feel like she could have got her crowd hype alot more.....BUT that is not the part that bothered me....the part that bothered me was that she did NOT have an instrumental track i absolutley hate when people are singing along to their track shit I CAN DO THAT! thats the fans job to sing along with you. she has a long way to go. Destiny child sucked for a few years next thing you know them bitches could out dance a whole lot of people so she just gotta get more practice in.....when her career officially pops off i dont wanna see this shit......I mean sometimes you will just have a dead ass crowd i've seen some good ass performances and the crowd just sitting there.....but your energy should never lack EVER

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Yup girl, I agree 100% with everything you said. I jus hope she can get it together once she starts headlining her own tour. People aint tryna spend mad $$ to see that shit.

mr.swagga said...

i love nicki minaj i love love love her but she can get a little bit boring lol..so as mucjh as i love her i would only buy tickets to see her body(notaprev)not to hear her rapper.later!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!