Aug 7, 2009

Celebs Spotted

Ciara, Sanaa Lathan and Regan Gomez was spotted out in "Hollyweirdo" last night for the premiere of G.I. Joe. Sanaa look fab, I like her ensemble. I like Cici's white dress too but that wig needs to go. I don't know I'm just not feeling Cici's new look these days. Did you guys know her and Rihanna shared the same stylist??? Yea that would explain why she always look like a Rihanna "reject." Back in February when Cbreezy knocked"Rih Rih" upside her head and all that nonsense was going on. Ciara did some sneaky "ish" and hired Rihanna's stylist.

Now that's cool, I'm sure a lot of celebrities in "Hollyweirdo" share the same stylist. But why would you share the same stylist with someone you supposedly "dislike." The other day both Rihanna and Ciara was spotted wearing the same Miu Mui boots on the same day. To me personally Ciara looks like a knock off of Rihanna on any given day. It just doesn't make sense to me. I'll post the pics of them in the same boots side by side.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!