Aug 7, 2009

Daily Dose Of Shoes

I'm excited because today's daily dose of shoes comes from my closet "FINALLY." Okay, so I bought these shoes like a couple months ago and I still haven't worn them. They're from Steve Madden one of my favorite brands. I'm supper pissed off, because, I paid $129 for these shoes and a couple day later they went on sale. I was so "effn" upset because my sister bought the same shoes for $65.00. All I had to do was wait a couple more days and I would have paid sale price. But wait it gets better. I have been waiting for about 7 months for the price to go down and I finally said "fuck it" and bought it. I'm an impulsive buyer, so when I want something, I want it, end of story. But 'm still mad because if that's the case I could bought the shoes 7 months ago don't you think??? What do you guys think?? think they cute?? I would still return it lol.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!