Aug 7, 2009

A LETTER FROM YOURS TRULY!




Hey guess who? Its me Infamous Nicki. I would like to take the time out to "THANK" everyone, that stops by the blog on a daily basis. I would also like to thank those who stop by when they can. I say this because it comes from the "BOTTOM OF MY HEART". I love doing this because its like my own private diary, only its an OPEN diary. I blog because, I like expressing my opinion and I like sharing it with others. I like informing people who are interested in the entertainment industry.

The entertainment industry has become apart of our norm whether we would like to admit it or not. We love hearing the latest gossip, music, fashion and the list goes on. I happen to be one of those people and I always have something to say about "what this person got on or what rumor I heard" etc. I know there are a lot of people out there who loves gossip, fashion etc as much as I do. Trust me there is nothing wrong with it and I like doing it. I don't want people to get offended by the things I say, but this is me. Its impossible not to offend someone because we are all different individuals with different opinions. These are my views an if people don't like it, they can inform me by making a comment. I embrace everyone's opinions....I want to know if you AGREE or DISAGREE. I would HIGHLY appreciate it!

I'm a very open-minded person and I take everyone's opinion into consideration. As you guys can tell by my posts, I am one opinionated "motherfucker." I always have something to say and I don't bite my tongue. I call it like I see it. I hope you guys continue to view my "DIARY" lol and I hope sometime in the future the rest of you will make your PRESENCE known. Don't fall a victim to censorship tell me what's on your mind. Someone once told me“The first condition of progress is the removal of censorship.”PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW THE BLOG USING YOUR AIM,YAHOO OR GOOGLE SCREEN NAMES. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG NOW. FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. TRUST ME MY TWEETS ARE JUST AS OPINIONATED AS THE BLOG. LUV YA!


2 comments:

sarah said...

*claps* lol

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Lol lol thanks dear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!