Jul 14, 2009

The End Is Near...."LC " Is On The NY Times Best Seller




If I knew how to curse in other languages beside English and broken down English. Man oh man, I'd tell Lauren Conrad of in so many languages. I'm not a hater, I give credit an respect when its due. But that chick "LC" will not get the credit nor respect from me. How the heck does this chick get a book deal and at that get on the New York Times Best seller list #1. WTF is this world coming to. The book is called "L.A Candy" and I don't know what the heck she had to say in there. Now we all know she didn't write that book, someone else wrote it an she took the credit. That is why she will not get the credit from me. If "LC" wrote the book herself, then I would say you "Go Girl" do your thing. But that wasn't the case, someone else wrote it and they stamped her name on it. They used her name so these little moron teenagers around the world can go buy it. I don't blame them though, over 10 million people tuned in every Monday to watch "The Hills." Smart Move Harper Collins Publisher for signing the chick to multiple book deals. Here is what Conrad told People Magazine:

"If someone said to me five years ago when this all started that I would one day make the New York Times Best Seller list I wouldn't have believed it. I am so honored that it is now a reality. It was such a compliment to be included in something with such established names."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!