Jul 14, 2009

Identity Crisis Maybe???....


I'm worried about this chick Cassie. I mean this is just not normal to go shave half of some good quality hair. You know what I mean, Black woman would kill for some good weave like that let alone good hair. I mean, I think poor child might be going through an identity crisis. Diddy can't make her a career, he aint even trying to knock her up. She running low on funds, because every time that chick shows up in public she shows up half naked. Lord jesus lets say a pray for Cassie. I mean what is going on I can't put my fingers on it but when I do I'll let yal know. Unless yal know please put a sister on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally like it and I think it suits her! maybe its not an identity crisis maybe she is just finally able to express herself and be who she is!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!