Jul 14, 2009

Franky Tattoo's Mon On Her Rear End...


Check out Franky an her new man LaMon getting all lovey dovey lmao. Even Franky need love too. Did you guys hear Franky got a tattoo of her new man's name "Mon" tattooed on her behind. Well according to Franky, she got it there so "when Mon is hitting it from behind, he can see his name on her rear end," lmfaooo. They look like they in love. Franky is a "cougar" guys, what yal know about that. I bangs with Franky though, I don't know about yal but I cant wait for the Franky an Neffie show to premiere on the EBT channel. Shoot I know coonery when I see it and I don't miss it for nothing. But I do know one thing, Franky better not be pregnant because there are rumors circulating that she is. If Franky's Pregnant epic fails people.

2 comments:

Ms.Tia said...

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvve for Frankie...last season i swear she said so much epic shit like "its gon be a man down situation for the devil" who says that? only frankie ass thats who...cant wait for the frankie and neffe show...she is a hot mess and i love it

Da InFaMous Nicki said...

Lo yes she is I bangs with franky.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!