Jul 5, 2008

Amy Winehouse Claiming she did drugs in REHAB..


NO shit SHERLOCK, I think I would have been shocked if she didn't. I mean the girl is ADDICTED, she should have made a song called "addicted" not "rehab". She is just a waste of talent, if she could just clean her act up and go back to the studio. she would actually have a promising future in music. She has a great voice and already establish so much fans from her first album..... which I liked by the way. She is a freaking Grammy winner wtf are you doing with yourself. I don't think the girl know what she has or even accomplished. The crack already got to her brain. I read somewhere that her mum said Amy rushed into the music business to fast and fame got to her, she didnt know how to handle the business, don't quote me on that. but come on mum no one do... its a freaking process and you learn. Amy took that path...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!