Jul 5, 2008

Lil Wayne Sold a Milie copies first week of release, who said hiphop was dead AGAIN?


So Lil Wayne sold a Million COPIES first week of his release kudos to him. I listen to the Carter III and I loved it. I think this is Lil Wayne at his best I mean lyrically the man is dope. The Carter III is not one of those albums where you have to press skip hoping the next song you can bump your head too. From start to the finish is great, I love it especially "Mr Carter" ft Jay z and "tie my hands" featuring Robin Thick. However many said hip hop was dead, because everyone lime wire the rest of those whack ass rappers album. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I agree with the American people. Who just maybe decided; that if these rappers wont put the effort to release a well put together album, then why the hell should they waste their money on albums that ain't worth a dime and i say put it towards your gas funds. I mean what else do you expect, I no not everyone is lyrically blessed like the 2Pacs,Jay z,Wayne's,Kayne's and so on....but come on rappers there not asking for much here just some good music....If you are a rapper and already giving your all and its the same result, well maybe you should start looking for a new career ya diggy.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!