Jul 5, 2008

Minime aka Verne Troyer sues tmz for his sex tape random ridiculousness if you ask me


Okay TMZ posted a 25 second lets just call it the trailer to a sex tape of Mini-Me on their site. How rude why would you do that to the little man as if he doesn't have it hard already shame on you TMZ LOL. A judge ruled in favor of Verne and ordered the clips to be taken down from TMZ site. So now Mini-me is seeking 20 million dollars in damages and the return of all copies of the tape...way to get them back mini-me more power to you. He claims the tape was stolen from his home 3 months ago of his former girlfriend. If you ask me it seem that someone set mini-me up, why would you take a sex tape of mini-me come on now.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!