Jul 5, 2008

"Rapper Lil Mama is disppointed with her record sales for vyp Voice Of The Young People" So she is playing the blame game ughhh the nerver of her



Well I came across and article from www.rap-up.com where she did and exclusive interview with rap-up.com. when ask Were you disappointed with the sales of your debut album, VYP: Voice of the Young People? Lil mama said the following

Definitely not. I’m very disappointed in my label, Jive Records, for not promoting my record properly. I’m not a rapper first and foremost. I’m the birth of hip-pop. I’m an innovator and everything that I do is fresh. When you have something so new and fresh in your hands, you’re supposed to know what to do with it. By signing with a label, I signed knowing that everyone was on the same page as me and understanding what was going on. But that wasn’t what I thought it was.


Okay all I'm going to say this and Ive said before, if you feel that you are giving the best you can in this music business and you have nothing to show for the fruits of your labor get a new flipping career. Because lil mama whether the album was promoted properly or not you would still have the same result mama, you release 3 whack a** videos what was it again UMMM UMMM "shawty get loose" which was okay because my boo cbreezy was featured on it, "life" and some other shit with t-pain whack whack whack. NEXT

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!